- Lenci Restoration: The Lenci Snake Charmer of 1925Diane Mardis creates a replica outfit for a rare 1925 Lenci doll... Read the article
- Tips for Selling your Lenci Doll - June 2011 (Italiano)If you are considering selling your Lenci doll online here are some handy tips .... read the article
- Buying Lenci Dolls at Auction - June 2011 (Italiano)If you are planning to buy a Lenci doll on eBay it helps to familiarize yourself with the going rates for the type of doll you are interested in buying or selling... read the article
- A Reader's Story: Early Lenci Spanish Lady and Pierrot
- Is this Mussolini's Lenci Doll? .
A Lenci doll with a unique history.
- Two Early Lenci Dolls .
Rare early Lenci character dolls.
- The Destiny of “Una bambola e altre creazioni”. A Brief Lenci History by Rosita Siccardi
(Italiano: Destino di “Una bambola ed altre creazioni”)
- Lenci Characters : The Circus
- Feature Interview: R. John Wright talks about his latest creation Edith, The Lonely Doll
- Photoshop, Forensics and Fairytales
- Historical Context: Part 1, The Lenci Balilla
- Lenci Portraits: Louise Brooks
- Lenci Portraits: Mistinguett
- Lenci Ceramics
- Auction Report: François Theimer Auctions
- Celebrity Favorites: Josephine Baker
- Reader's Story: A RARE FIND
- Special Feature: Nancy Lazenby Interview
- Lenci Characters: Commedia Dell' Arte
- : Reader's Story: A BEAUTIFUL LADY RETURNS HOME, by Mike Jordan
- Special Feature: R. John Wright Interview
- Featured doll: Lenci Bambina
- The 300 Series: Part 2, International Perspective
Part two of the series on the 300 series Lenci dolls.
- The Lenci 300 Series : Part 1, The early years
Part one of a series on the very popular 300 series dolls
- Celebrity Favorites: Claire Windsor's Lenci Dolls
Claire Windsor, trend setter of the 1920's and her personal doll collection.
- Celebrity Favorites: Marlene's Mascots
A look at Marlene Dietrich's treasured Lenci dolls
- Dolls of the Lenci 109 Series
- 12 Tips for Cleaning and Care of Lenci Dolls